Sunday, August 16, 2015

Dear you (part 2)

You Don't Even Know Me
You Don't Even Know My Story
You Don't Know Who I Am

So, why you just pretend that you know me very well? Or my story?

Oh, you just know that because they tell you what I have done before? Or you just know because you have your own analysis?

If you knew that cause they tell you, are they really know me? Or are they trusted enough? Please, you say that you're smart enough to eat all of they words.
And if you knew it from your own analysis, hey why you don't come to police department and applying to be their spy?

Please stop spying on me, or ask my friends about me. If you really want to know about me, ask me directly. I will tell you anything that what you really want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment