okay, this note will be tell you about my lovely friends in my life :D
- sohid : sohid is all of my friends in junior high school SMP 17. sohid means songo wahid or 9.1. all of my friends are so clever. there are 40 members in this class 12 boys and 28 girls. (soo many) :D. all members of sohid are.....
girls : dina, icha, anggun, anggun 'ndut', me, ita'e, fatma, via, indah, sari, ivo, izza, melvimila, mitra, niken, nora, novi, ovina, putri, shenny, sherren, tata', pebi, verinna, eqis, and yuni..
boys : agum, amar, manda, dhony, galih, nando, dito, khairul, yogie, toto', yoga, yogas.
and our lovely teacher : H. Bak Idjah tomari
I miss them soo much ! I remember every friday we singing together "semakin sendiri.j-rocks". :)

- tenone : this class when I grade 10 in IGM SHS. this class is very full with complain (hahahha) very talkactive, clever, and soo crazy class.. hahahha. in this class I found my nick name : DESSU DEMAS ! (evenmore the meaning is very strange -.-") we had 26 member there are :
ade, aldo, salman, apek, almii, amel, anggi, anin, ayu, citra, me, pepi, intan (same with sari in sohid), aiia, adam, fadhil, agung, rangga, odies, yanu, yogie, tiwi, sade, teteh, and yunita.
when we can go any where together ??

- ILUSI : this is our musikalisasi puisi team. heyy ! this month we go to RIAU ! members of ILUSI are soo many. I can't tell all of them. I just wanna tell this team fostered by sir kak M. Indra Aziz, the leader is tiwi, the treasurer is amel, and I'm the secretary. hahhaha. I have message for you all.
keep our spirit guys! :D

- evence : this is my class in 11 grade at IGM SHS evence is 'eleven sience one'. this class is very nice with all of our activities. our members is :
ade, amel, ayu, me, erdi, irham, intan, kendo, jevfi, fadhlan, ican, nanda, fadhil, yogie, netty, nisa, dj, aj, tutut, nisa, welly, tasya, yunita, and our lovely mutter. :D
just be our self friend :D
- kinako family's : this group made because sir kak aziz wanna make vid.clip for his band 'kinako'. in this group I am a camera girl. when we make vid.clip is soo interesting :D. I very like to make vid.clip again !!
when we wanna make the 3rd vid.clip ?

- turtle fams : this group is crazy group hahahaha. I'm very happy when I together with them (chaza and evi). they are very crazy people !! hahaha.
when we gonna take our picture again ? >.<

and the last is.......................
- ece again : I very love this group. but, I'm only the one girl in this group. me, kak fadhil, and kak nanda. I'd love to share with them all of my problems. we are just narsism person hahhaha.
I love you all kak.. :D

I'm very love all my friends. because without you all I'm a nothing person..
maaf admin, saya boleh bertanya ?
ReplyDeleteklo boleh, nama nya siapa ? td di kelas X IGM (tenone) ada siswa yg namanya sade y, bnr ?
aku desy, iya bener ada namanya sade. btw, ini siapa? tolong kasih namanya biar tau :)
ReplyDelete